Moving Maxi

September 19, 2014

Location: Zandvoort Beach

DSC_6645 Tony Cohen Maxi Skirt, Hunkemoller bathingsuit


Hey everyone


I'm enjoying the last summer days near the beach, and when I'm near the beach, I always feel grateful for some reason. Grateful for living, being healthy and enjoying family and my friends. It is a feeling that comes rolling in like an ocean wave whenever I am close to it. Literally!

In this modern day and very materialistic world it is so easy to get caught up in working a job trying to be successful at it, keeping up with social media and eager to buy that new car or a designer bag that we forget what life is really about. With all the news reports on terrible things and war happening in different parts in the world, we should remember that this life should be all about giving love and feeling grateful for receiving it.

Whenever I feel worried or down I think of all the people who are very sick or dying or are suffering in a country that is at war. Just the thought of the less fortunate is an instant reminder that we should feel lucky to be able to do what we love and constantly being able to be creative and enjoy ourselves.

Today I want to celebrate gratefulness.  One day I had made it my mission to be aware of feeling grateful every and I mean every single day! Don't forget to feel grateful today. It will change the way you look at life. Instead of looking at the things you don't have, make it a priority to look at the things you do have. We have so much to be grateful for, really!






DSC_6834 Tony Cohen, White pleated maxi skirt, Hunkemoller bathingsuit
DSC_6709 Tony Cohen, White pleated maxi skirt, Hunkemoller bathing suit (final)
DSC_6771 Tony Cohen, White pleated maxi skirt, Hunkemoller Bathing suit
DSC_6677 Tony Cohen, White pleated maxi skirt, Hunkemoller bathing suit(2)
DSC_6763 Tony Cohen, White pleated maxi skirt, Hunkemoller bathing suit
DSC_7184 Tony Cohen, White pleated maxi skirt, Hunkemoller bathing suit, Tamara Chloe
DSC_6976 Tony Cohen, White pleated maxi skirt, Hunkemoller bathingsuit
DSC_7111 Sunset Zandvoort


I was wearing: maxi skirt (sold out) Tony Cohen, swim suit: Hunkemoller, bracelets: Myca Couture.


Get similar items:





The gorgeous white pleated skirt I am wearing is by one of my favorite Dutch designers: Tony Cohen. I purchased it more than a year ago and waited and waited for the perfect occasion to wear this spectacular piece. I decided that I had to make it a perfect occasion just by wearing it and so I did.

I have worn this skirt on this blog in a different color too as you can see here. The cool thing is: it has been my most repinned look on Pinterest. This skirt is by far one of my favorite skirts ever. So I have promised myself to wear it soon again as this piece can not stay unnoticed in my closet for another year, what do you all think?

Enjoy an amazing weekend everyone and thank you so much for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:
 


21 comments:

  1. you're amazing as always..the pics are fab and i like your swimsuit
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er prachtig uit! Lekker genieten van de laatste zomerdagen.

    http://streetstylecity.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit. .
    Upper part swimsuit , lower part s like as wedding dress... :) you look so lovely in that outfit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sherin and you are right, the skirt is almost like a wedding dress;)

      Delete
  4. Tamara, I have been there last year with my boyfriend and we enjoyed the peacefulness and the sound of the waves, it is so calming and joyful and I feel the same emotion as you do when I am there.
    Those pictures are simply breathtaking and could be right out of a catalogue. You are such a beautiful person inside and out, I can tell also I have never met you :-)

    Love the flowyness of the skirt and it toally reflects your mood of freedom there. One of my favourite posts of you ever :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend my dear <3

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your beautiful and sweet words moved my heart Ani. Thanks so much my lovely friend, it is such a huge compliment coming from you. <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I couldn't agree more with you babe. The island life really taught me this, finding peace and being grateful for the little things - like the sea as you mentioned. The sea symbolises freedom and that's the best feeling in the world if you ask me. I love your skirt and pictures a lot, stunning! Keep up the good work and have a lovely Sunday.

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such sweet words Bibiche thank you, I am so envious you living near the beach lol. Good for you love xx

      Delete
  6. So true darling, be grateful for what you have while you still have it. This is a cute and cool outfit, and you look lovely, the skirt is really unique, love it! Kisses! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, yes the skirt is quite something! xx <3

      Delete
  7. omg!!! dera ur lookin absolutelly gorgeous!!!! have a lovely monday)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are lovely thoughts TC - just goes to show that you are beautiful inside and out! And you are again looking as breathtaking in this ensem!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet compliment Rebecca, thanks so much xx <3

      Delete
  9. Wow! Every time you amaze me, and today not only with another fab look! Not only you look absolutelly sensational on the outside ... your beauty inside is extraordinary aswell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely comment Franscesca, I think the inside of a person is the most important!
      The rest is only a bonus, thank you so much xx

      Delete
    2. So true dear Tamara! If everybody would think and act the way you do, there wouldn't be any crime or war no more!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for these beautiful words! It's necessary to remember of important things and be grateful to be alive and healthy.
    Pretty maxi skirt by the way!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Princie and yes is is so essential in life, otherwise one can never find true happiness ;)) xx

      Delete